This will probably be one of my greatest moments in proving you wrong David. This is what it's like to eat your own words as I clearly prove you wrong
"Pirlo certainly doesn't shoot from that distance..."
"It's insanely Unrealistic."
(clearing my throat)
Does this look like a video game to you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Q1WcShm5g
Oh how I wish I could make you watch this over and over....clockwork orange still.
...tastes so good
I just want to say, that the greatest thing about this video is not so much the distance, but the fact that he does it while running parallel to goal.
ReplyDeleteWho can guess the reaction of David Burns and Braedyn Pruitt if this was done in one of our video game matches?
Just like I use to count F bombs with Coach Dunn, I'd be counting the word cock.
Annnnnnnd SCENE!
The end
Yes Ingo... You're right! Tim Howard also scored from 80 yards last year.
ReplyDeletePirlo does score from that distance nor does he normallY attempt to shoot on free kicks from there.
I guess you could post one touchdown pass from Tim Tebow to try to convince me that he's a stellar pocket passer.
Does not*
DeleteI wouldn't say he is a stellar QB, just that it's possible.
DeleteDon't get ahead of yourself and try to create an argument with a point that I am not trying to prove. You do this a lot to try and make it seem like you are right, but come on, I see it every time.
You said it doesn't happen and I showed you that it does.
case closed.
The fact that you think one YouTube clip proves your point is hilarious. Post the one of becks scoring from 60 yards too.
ReplyDeleteI'll just sit back and let the jury see just how powerful denial is. David, immediately texted me after this saying,
ReplyDelete"You're an idiot"
He then went one to argue with me in an attempt to prove me wrong. Oh classic David. Full of such pride and ignorance.
(sleeping tonight like a David...BABY! I mean baby)
The fact that my degree comes from the same institution as yours is beyond upsetting at this point.
ReplyDeleteAgain I can show you a YouTube clip of JT playing in goal but that doesn't make him a goalie. I can find you one of beckham scoring from 60 yards and Tim Howard from 80.
I guess I should've known my retarded audience a little better. Instead of saying has "never" scores from there I should've said he "almost never, and certainly not in the last 5 years scores from there".
What do I know though. I don't watch 2-5 matches a week. I don't read about players and the sport daily. I didn't watch every minute of Pirlo during the Euro's this summer. I'm just a maniac trying to make stuff up to get at Ingo.
Get a grip you cunt.
It's really our fault for having high expectations of the league. We actually think every year that football will be played. Maybe we should stop playing FIFA and pick up a sport that non of us watch or know about, that way one there's cock behavior and ridiculous play going on (shooting from 35+ yards and not batting an eye about it) no one will get mad at each other. Pruitt and I would never complain if we were playing madden or curling because we wouldn't not what cock was.
ReplyDeleteIf he wants his player to shoot from 35 yards and not score, let him.
DeleteI don't understand why you have a problem with a guy wasting possession...
Good point Ian.
DeleteOr maybe everyone has to take an aptitude test of club and country before you're allowed to play with that team. That way Ingo would have to learn what's right and wrong and Ian could control arsenal.
ReplyDelete*watching this train wreck
ReplyDeleteOk ok. This was a lot of fun for me but now it's time to put something into perspective. I sleep so well last night and woke with the clearest of minds. An excellent point occured to me (one that Ian just briefly touched on before I could.
ReplyDeleteSo, aside from the fact that I clearly disproved your statements (fact not opinion), let's go back to some complaints here. Shooting from 35+ yards and playing people out of position. You claim cock and whine and complain about it.
Well, as Ian mentioned, my 35+ plus yd shot went high and wide, rightfully so, no?
When I play guys out of position, is this a disadvantage or an advantage to me? I mean, if I put Pirlo as a CB, is my team better or worse? David, you play FIFA way more than I do. You spend money on early specials and demos and claim to play a ton of more friendlies that I do. Isn't it true that when a player gets put in the wrong position, his rating goes down along with the team rating?
I do these things you mention, yet when I win, you cry foul and cock and start to complain.
If we play Madden and I put Peyton Manning at wide receiver and beat you, you'll cry out, "UNFAIR"
If you and I go play baseball, and I struck you out pitching right handed, are you gonna cry out, "No fair Ingo. That's cock! You pitch left handed, not right handed.
My point is, if you can't clearly see it, is that you complain about things that provide a disadvantage to me. So, when I win and you start to bitch and whine about them, it's only appropiate that I call you a baby.
When you lose, stop finding excuses that show that my team was at a disadvantage and stop bringing up things that I haven't done since FIFA 11. It's just sad. Grow a sack and own up to a lose to me.
You understand that the same complaints get made win or lose against cock ball right?
ReplyDeleteAnd you are right. That one YouTube clip you found trumps the hours of full games I've watched involving Pirlo.
The playing guys out of position does help in most cases. The offenders aren't moving midfielders into defense or visa versa. Sometimes you need to shuffle people around. The problem is when the players are moved around soley to add more pace to the squad. I'll use the Tindle example: Rvp was moved deep into the midfield against Pruitt because he wasn't perceived as fast enough. Thats where the cock lies. It's done cock reasons. If I want to use Bertrand (left back) as my left midfielder against Ian to help Cole deal with robben that's fine. What's not fine is if I move cole up to midfield because his sprint speed is higher than hazard.
ReplyDeleteThe biggest issue was not the long range shots, aimless dribbling, or CF wing play; it was the game deciding that every time balotelli shot from 17.5 yards, it was a penalty.
ReplyDeleteYou claim to have no control over that, however, you freely admit to manipulating "exploits" in the game engine, so why wouldn't I assume that this is just another one of your dark arts.
My style of defense has not conceded a penalty all year, yet you're gifted 3 against me. Suspicious to say the least.
I also think the natural opposition to anything perceived to be "cock" comes from the masochistic routine of playing 'pro clubs.' We constantly are outpaced down the flanks, out muscled through the middle, and out shot with the finesse button. We see the game bent and twisted into this hideous parody of the most popular sport in the world, and it's grotesque. Anything that reminds us of being man handled by a clown in a green afro wearing red fingerless gloves elicits a natural negative response.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI mean, unless Ingo is some kinda of video game programmer/hacker, I don't think he has any control over the computer referee.
DeleteIt is the objection to my complaint that he has control over. 3 free goals and I'm not allowed to voice displeasure. Pull your head out.
DeleteYou added in more than just complaints about the penalties and to say that you voiced your displeasure, is putting it lightly.
DeleteLike your example of being beaten by green afro clowns, I've been conditioned to read your responses as angry, bitter disgust and sarcasm
I see dancing and backtracking and it's quite hilarious. When I moved Cassano, a CF, to the CAM position, was that for pace? No no, but I sure as hell better not win. If I do, it's bound to pop up in reasons on to why I won.
ReplyDelete"You understand that the same complaints get made win or lose against cock ball right?"
Oh I do. And it's quite sad that when someone loses, they point out things that had no effect or a negative effect to the winner. It is the definition of whining and complaining. Again, it's sad. Very sad.
"And you are right. That one YouTube clip you found trumps the hours of full games I've watched involving Pirlo."
It simply proves the two statemens you made to be false. Especially when you use the words "insanely unrealistic". That's my personal favorite.
And you want to talk about Becks and Howard. Instead of looking at these events as 3 separate ones, try looking at them as 3 similiar events. By you pointing those out, it only strengthens my case that wild, crazy, unimaginable, incredible, and ridiculous things do happen in the world of football....so why not in a video game. The sad thing is, you don't see that. You don't see that outside of football, it's happening in all different kinds of sports. Ridiculous Hail Mary passes for game winners, buzzer beaters from across the court, a single player hitting 4 homeruns in a game, and so on and so on.
You have this impression, that you are entitled to the win if you lose because of these things. You start to say things like "insanely unrealistic" and call it FIFA ball. You seem to lack that part of the brain that grasps that these events actually do happen. Oh, and we're playing a video game.
You know how many goals I scored from over 35+ yds this year in FIFA 12....zero. So stop bitching about it.
Pruitt, how fitting that you still bring up aimless runs and CF wing play. I've already addressed these in the previous post, so I won't bother here.
Aside from using the lob pass button to score, which I haven't done since a video game ago, what else do I exploit? What am exploiting that's giving me an advantage?
"I assume that this is just another one of your dark arts"
Well, I can wrap this one up easy. No, it's not.
I also recall David telling me that you were causing penalites in recently friendlies against him. You take friendlies pretty serious, no?
Yes, I bring them up when I declare them separate to the problem. That would be reason enough not to "bother."
DeleteYou admitted to never clearing the ball under pressure because FIFA never punishes it. You then shouted at EA to "fix it!" If it wasn't distasteful, why would it need to be "fixed"?
I'm not sure what 125+ half-assed friendlies against a team hell-bent on a 3-0 forfeit have to do anything.
On the contrary, I did clear the ball. I yelled fix it to the fact that they clear the ball to an open man. I still abided by your rules of playing football the way they do in real life and not like I was playing a video game and hit the clear button. I too fall victim to this. I just don't complain about it, because the playing field is level.
ReplyDeleteThe penalty comment was a light shot and attempt to say your fortune was taking a turn. You do take your friendlies seriously and you were committing penalties in matches previous to ours.
If it was level then I would have retained possession following my "clearances"- I did not. Then again if it was level then I also would have "earned" a penalty every time I took a shot, so I'm not sure how we can claim that it was.
DeleteI took the first 75 of them seriously. The second 75 however...
I don't have any film on our match so it's hard for me to recall if any single clearance went in your favor. What I do know, is that over the 1000 matches that I have played throughout time, I fall victim to this too. We all do. It's the engine of the game. I hit the clear button.
DeleteAs for you taking a shot and not having it called a penalty, I don't recall many (if any at all) of your shots being strongly contested by defenders in the box that caused you to go to ground. I remember one, and you were given the penalty.
The greatest thing about what you brought up, which I'm so glad that you did, is that you had an open look with Marin and missed wide.
My fault?
FIFA's fault?
This is where you and David need to take long hard looks in the mirror and stop blaming everything else that happened in a match and start being a grown up, a man, and take some responsibility for your own actions.
You missed!! You had an opportunity and you failed. Not FIFA. Not Ingo cock ball or whatever excuse you want to throw in there to justify your entitlement to a W. You, the human being with the controller in his hand, kicked it wide.
But no, you fail to see your own mistakes. Just want to throw around excuse after excuse after excuse.
Again, the same complaints are made in a convincing win against you guys...
DeleteYou did not need to contest any shot with your defence, Buffon handles that all on his (the computer's) own. The penalty you conceded was not a contested shot but reckless challenge on a man looking for a pass not a shot.
DeleteMarin missed because his shooting attributes are quite poor.
I'll take responsibility for my own actions, once you take no responsibility for the game's actions. (i.e. 3 of your 4 goals, and buffon's heroics) Fair?
(buzzer noise) Wrong!
DeleteYou don't make these complaints when you win.
You gloat, brag and actually occasionally bring up these said actions as to reasons why Tindle or myself lose.
I tell you what, I'll make a deal with you two. I'll start easing up on calling you babies if you agree to start including your faults and mistakes in the event of a lose as well. When you can grow up and write a comment or post expressing how you felt cheated ALONG with how you too played a role in your defeat, I'll stop pointing out the whining and complaining.
Right after you post an example of my "gloating and bragging."
DeleteThe buzzer noise response was for David. Onto to Pruitt:
DeleteBuffon's heroics? Explain please. This is a very sad excuse that continues to go on an on. Granted, there are games where he makes amazing saves. Amazing! Which he does in real life. But now, just because he goes to ground, you two think it's bullshit that you didn't score. As if your goalies never make diving saves. It's a very lame excuse. Now, it's as if Buffon can never block or save a shot because you two will flip out. Quite sad.
Who has better stars Marin or Long? Long scores from there. Heck, virtual Ingo scores from there. How about, why was Marin playing if his shot attribute was so bad? No one else in the bench? Seems like a managerial error. Nope, point the blame elsewhere.
And before you try to state the blocked shot by some ridiculous bicycle kick that hit Buffon in the dick from 1 yd away...save it. You can't cry about that being a goal. You kicked it right at his dick from being nearly on top of him and if you did score, could I cry out how insane the shot was?
Long is a striker... I hope is finishing stats are better then Marin's
DeleteI for one am shocked that you feel every player on the field should have above average shooting skills. Flabbergasted. Now it makes sense why Pirlo was at LM and Balotelli at CAM.
DeletePerhaps next season I should try an all CF 11. To avoid you giving me managerial tips.
You're going to go to the argument of position?
DeleteOk then, who has the better stats for putting the ball in the back of the net...
Long or
Gerrard, Lampard, Pirlo, Malouda?
I can probably go into FIFA and compile a list of 100 midfielders with better stats for scoring a goal than Shane Long
Relevance?
DeleteGerrard and lampard are in a different class of goal scoring midfielders. We've been over that.
DeleteFinishing stats:
Long: 80
Pirlo: 55
Gerrard: 83
Lampard: 85
Marin: 70
That was aimed at David's horrible attempt to prove me wrong.
DeleteLong, a ST, has a finishing stat of 80
Lampard: 85
Gerrard: 83
I can probably find many many more but I just don't feel like.
I'll admit that the numbers prove me wrong in the fact that Long sits with an 80 and Marin has a 70 for finishing.
However, Giovinco has a 65 rating and I put on in with him from 18 yds out.
On a side note, if you did score with Marin from within 15 yds out, how did he get the ball? I don't remember but did it come from a ST? Hey now, I've been told that midfielders are used to create plays not finish them and vise versa for strikers.
That was dig, I'll admit that. Could you do me a favor and list the midfielders you used in our match please?
David, would you like to find more names than just those two?
DeleteJust say the word, I'd love to.
Thanks for digging up Pirlo's stat as I also dug up Giovinco. You see, I scored with Giovinco from further out and with a lower finishing attribute. Not trying to toot my own horn. Just trying to get you two to start taking some responsibility for your own losses and stop blaming the world.
OH! And Pruitt, don't stoop down to David's level and make things up in order to seem right.
DeleteI did not have Balotelli at CAM or Pirlo at LM. Never have and never will.
Please, I thought you were better than that
Yes. Find me a midfielder who scores 10 + goals a season for the past 8. Please find that.
DeleteThey were there in a 4-2-3-1 at the final whistle. I discovered that as I was collecting buffons inevitable man of the match award.
DeleteHis finishing is lower then who's? It's a 78. His acceleration is a 94 and his sprint speed is an 88. Good call on playing him.
DeleteStill better then when you were out muscling everyone with a massive and over rated luca Toni.
DeleteHAHA! And I suppose Buffon had a 10 match rating.
DeleteCome on man! Use your head. You are way smarter than that. FIFA is loaded with erros like that. Just like when you change the formation around and it pops up on the screen as if you have one guy standing on the shoulders of another.
Let me clear this up for you. Balotelli was at ST and Pirlo was at CAM.
As for you David, we can dance this back and forth shuffle about real life vs the video game if you want, but it's tiring. I don't know enough stats around the world of midfielders who score X amount of goals a season in X amount of years. What I can do, is find other mids who have above average finishing attributes in FIFA. Which, when it comes down to pushing the shoot button, there is a direct correlation between the attribute numbers as given by the game and the result being a goal.
I would also like to add, that upon further review, I see that Marin is your best option for LM in the nation of Germany. So, I credit you with putting out the right man for the right job.
However, you still missed and want to blame the man with a finishing stat of 70. Even if a jury finds it to be reasonable to place the blame on his skills and not your finger tips holding the controller, it still saddens me that you can't point out misses like that one when placing blame for your loss.
Let me give you a sample write up that would lead me to not call you guys babies and whiners.
(cracking my knuckles)
"It sucks losing to 3 penalites that were clearly missed calls. I had a shot with Marin, but he missed wide. It's so F'ing frustrating."
You see how there is nothing about 35+ yd shots...THAT DIDN'T GO IN? I also used, "but HE missed wide" not "but I missed wide".
That works. That's fine. That's placing the blame on your player whose skills aren't quite as good as others but at least you would be placing some of the blame on your own team and not FIFA and whatever else you can muster up for reasons for your loss.
"His finishing is lower then who's? It's a 78. His acceleration is a 94 and his sprint speed is an 88. Good call on playing him."
DeleteGivinco's finishing is a 65 David. Reactions is a 78. Check again.
Marin is a 70 at finishing.
Anything else you would like to misstate?
Was that sarcasm on good call playing him?
You lost me.
Also, nice dig with Luca Toni. Classic David.
DeleteUsing past complaints that are irrelevant to the topic to try and come out on top.
You are sooooo transparent
The 35+ yard shot was only brought up after you requested examples of absurdity. Blaming the penalties is more than enough blame. They accounted for 75% of the goals. Of we're looking for reasons to complain that's the only one worth mentioning. Not a chance to score from 15 yards (which would have been saved had it been on target anyway).
Delete"which would have been saved had it been on target anyway"
DeleteYes, because Buffon leads in clean sheets.
Just for the record youre wrong about the player ratings. I could create an entire post dedicated to you being wrong but this comment should do.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteYou may want to remove the above comment after the texting we did about this.
DeleteThe whole argument is irrelevant now that we realized that I was using an out of date FIFA 12. But, if you want to start a completely different argument in an attempt to prove that you are right because I didn't update, I wouldn't be surprised. It's something you have a talent for doing.
Actually some of the ratings argument is relevant. I still did score with a player who had a 65 rating while someone else ignored a missed opportunity with a 70 rated Marin. Just because your updated roster has Giovinco at 78 finishing, doesn't change the fact that he was a 65 on my side of the box.
You can try to claim cock and cheating, but again you would be arguing against a point that puts me at a DISadvantage.
We haven't finished a friendly in a week or so...
ReplyDeleteThat's a comment you want to stick with?
DeleteYeah Ingo. We haven't taken a friendly seriously in quite some time. What's your point?
ReplyDeleteWhoa whoa. Now it's "taken a friendly seriously".
ReplyDeleteYou just changed your argument.
Also, let Pruitt answer. He plays them serious (unless things have changed). You're the one that treats it like a circus
You're really going to say because strange shit happens occasionally in real life that we should accept it in the game? You're the one who screams at us constantly to separate the two! Why should we be ok with freak occurrences in either?
ReplyDeleteThe game shouldn't let these opportunities happen. It shouldn't factor in luck and chance. There shouldn't be freak events happening in a football simulator. Should the referee's assistants start missing blatant offside calls in the game? Or should there be a giant gust of wind that carries a free kick 80 yards into the goal like Tim Howard? Should a beach ball roll across the face of goal on FIFA?
A ref missing a call is grounds for arguing. How do you argue in real life against someone doing something remarkable.
ReplyDeleteIf you were watching that match live where Pirlo scored, would you yell, "That's bullshit! Doesn't happen in real life!"
There is nothing you can do but tip your cap to him.
You seem to want this dry boring football simulation. Having the occasional amazing goal pop up in our video game IS simulation, because it happens in real life.
You seem to forget that I did not score with my long shot and that out of 100 goals that I do score, I may have one of them be amazing....just like in real life. Which is want you want. Real life simulation
You act like I'm constantly scoring from 35+ yds and throwing around bicycle kick goals left and right.
Turn the page David. You have no argument. It's not even arguing. You are just complaining
So just so I understand everyone's argument
ReplyDeleteBraedyn - Angry about the glitches in FIFA
Ingo - Angry that Braedyn is complaining about FIFA in Ingo's direction
David - Blindly arguing Braedyn's point because he loves to argue
Is that about right?
We all know the problem...Tindle.
Yes...what an absurd argument I have...I can totally see why it's being so vehemently opposed...
DeleteThe reason why it's being so vehemently opposed is because of the way it is delivered. No one has a problem with you complaining about FIFA but don't make it seem like it's your opponent's fault. It's not.
DeleteI can't wind up a disc on the blog and watch it seethe uncontrollably, can I?
DeleteAlso, as the cultivator of cock, I look at him like a spokesman of sorts, a figurehead of the absurd.
More importantly, if you look at my original complaint (on the previous post), no blame is placed on ingo. It's his own (and now apparently yours) mind that invented that.
Delete"no blame is placed on ingo"
Delete"world class saves, time-wasting and better performances not being rewarded."
Given your history, there is a certain way we have been conditioned to read this. I read much more into world class saves than just those 3 words. Especially when you insert it into a paragraph full of disgust.
Time-wasting? Go ahead...would love to hear this one.
Better performances not being rewarded? As I mentioned before, I have to deal with the same FIFA bullshit that you have to deal with. Things like intercepted passes not switching sides but instead staying with the attacking team. Happened to me plenty in our game as well.
So, although you mix and match some slight blame (time wasting is blaming me) on me along with a handfull of FIFA complaints, the main problem I have is that you completely downgrade my victory and tear it to shreds using examples that overexaggerate your description of the match and present this misguided image of what actually happened in our game.
You have one argument and that's the penalites.
That is the only single argument you have. And if you just left it at that, I'd have no response such as "insert baby noise". Yet, when you put in some filler in an attempt to strengthen your complaint and cut down my victory, well I have to step in
You did the same, with my League victory last year.
Delete"King cock! And Tindle is the pretty little queen"
DeleteExcellent comment David. You contribute so much with your little jabs and songs that prove nothing and do nothing except insult others. No wonder why you are so well liked on this blog with comments like that. I wonder how many of those types of response I could dig up in the history of this blog.
Just go to the post about next year's season. Here we are discussing what to install for the new FIFA 13 and you are talking about breast milk and jibber jabbering about nonsense in an attempt to seem funny.
It shows a real lack of humor, when the only thing that you consider funny is at the expense of someone else, is an insult, or is just negative and rude.
Like a comedian that has drop the F bomb and pussy in each sentence to be funny.
Wow. Well I'm sorry that your daddy didn't high five you enough as a young lad but I don't think that we'd be helping you get over your insecurities if we aren't tough on you. You think we need to through a fucking parade every time
DeleteYou win? You didn't deserve to win and everyone knows it. The same complaints would be being made even if Pruitt pulled off a miracle win against you and FIFA. Instead of angry rants it wouldve been sarcastic jabs at you and the game in his post match write up. Shape up, play right and admit when the better team loses.
I need everyone's addresses for participation trophies. Well done everyone! Great season! Great game! Great league!
Ian: examples please.
DeleteIngo: "conditioned" to read in a certain way? Read it as it is.
Both of you: Save your projections about condescension and disapproval for therapy. The persecution complex has no place here. Words are words. I refuse to type only in bland clichés, sort your heads out.
I listed what I despise most about the game, then labelled it a fitting send off to said game. As delightful as it is to see twisted panties on here, the "I'm being cyber-bullied" routine is getting tiresome.
Names will be called, insults leveed, but spare me the analysis of tone. You're no Wittek.
You can't be serious David. Where did I ask for congratulations? A parade?
DeleteYou are the absolute worst arguer I have ever come across. You are STILL doing it.
HAHAHA!!
You keep putting in your own ideas and making things up to try and prove a point. You are really losing your grasp on commenting in this post so please, leave it to me, Ian , and Pruitt.
The adults are having a discussion.
Pruitt, if I was to take your comments word for word without putting in the tone I have been conditioned to reading because I hear it over the mic constantly, then allow me to address your comment in a different way.
World class saves
- is there anything wrong with that?
Time wasting
- still waiting on that one. Are you time wastiing on your answer?
Better performances
- I didn't review the match results so I don't have the numbers. I assumed you were talking about the passing, tackling, and whatever other nonsense that happened on the field that resulted in a positive result for the wrong person. Which again, I continue to say, it happened and happens to me too...along with everyone else.
Yes. All of the "nonsense" can and will happen to everyone. In this instance it happened to me. 3 pens worth of nonsense.
DeleteIan asked for specifics. I list some key points from the two legs. I then declare them a fitting summary of FIFA 12's tenure. Tears ensue.
Stop avioding the issues and inserting your own jibber jabber. Tears ensue? Can I say the same about you? Your first comment, was that not tears coming out of your words. Come on man.
DeleteYou are acting like David. Don't do that.
So again I ask (for the 3rd time, 4th time?) please tell me about:
Time wasting....tick tock tick tock
Are world class saves allowed?
Better perfomances has little to nothing to do with missed calls on penalities.
Also, you didn't just list key points. Shots off the post (1 of them) is a key point. World class saves is a key point (still waiting on an answer for that). Blocked shots being called penalites is a key point.
Still waiting on your jab about time wasting and more on better performances. Just like you choose to ignore things in a match (Marin missing shot) you are choosing to ignore my questions.
Is it because you have no answer?
You were wasting time throughout the two legs. Every time I closed down the ball carrier then intercepted a pass only to have it roll right back to the passer was a waste of my time. Blocking your shots was a waste of my time. Outpassing, outtackling, and outshooting you was a waste of my time.
DeleteWorld class saves are allowed. Sparingly. Neuer had 3 routine saves to make not counting penalties. Forgive me for thinking the game spotting you 3 goals didn't reward my efforts.
The adults are speaking? The last two articles you've penned have been the easiest to get through. The rest a composed in a manner that would make a severely retarded special needs student look like a Pulitzer prize winner.
DeleteThat's what you meant by time wasting huh? haha yeah...
DeleteAlso, have you ever lost a game Braedyn? Excuse me, I should say have you ever been beaten by your opponent and not FIFA?
Honest question..
You can stop with the whole penalty argument. Getting quite old with you spouting off about it and me agreeing.
Delete"You were wasting time throughout the two legs."
Well this is clearly going to be a he said he said debate. I disagree 100% on that statement. You may have misinterpreted a back pass as time wasting which clearly puts me in the lose lose category. I actually do things that you two ask for, like make a backpass and don't just push the ball forward, and you find other ways to attack my tactics.
Nice try with putting in the words "waste of time" into statements that have zero to do with me physcially time wasting. That's what I'll call a disguised David tactic.
"Every time I closed down the ball carrier then intercepted a pass only to have it roll right back to the passer was a waste of my time."
Every time? Look, I'll admit that it happened a lot, but it happened a lot to me too. The old "ingo bingo" bounce...yeah you got those too mr. victim.
Do you have the numbers on passing, tackling, and shooting? This will lead to another argument as the two you simply think that if someone has 8 shots on target in comparison to a team that has 5 shots on target, you are entitled to the win.
Look, if you thromped me on tackles, shots, and passing percentage (which is all relative anyways) then you have an argument.
I mean what was the shot total? 15 -4? 20-8? Maybe 12-7? Ooooo we are gonna have to come together and draw that line that now decides what the difference in numbers should be to allow a team to say, "I should have won!"
This is an utter joke. Pruitt, you are batting 1,000 in regards to saying that you should have won when you lost. Batting 1,000.
I mean, let's step back and look here. Been playing virtual football since what, 2005? How many times have you lost? I'll be light. Let's say 30? 50? If you lost 40 times, how many of those have claimed that it had nothing to do with your performance and everything to do with the game cheating you and the opponent using bullshit tactics.
Answer...40
See a problem here?
"The last two articles you've penned have been the easiest to get through."
DeleteWhat????? See this is what I mean. Let us talk David.
I never said anything about writing works of art. I'm talking about writing things with FACT, with MEANING, with TRUTH. My post are extremely simple, yes, but they aren't the words of a little kid who says,
"Oh yeah?!! Well, look what I can do!"
Every comment you make now, has addition made up content that you pulled out of some imaginary hat.
"That's what you meant by time wasting huh? haha yeah...
Also, have you ever lost a game Braedyn? Excuse me, I should say have you ever been beaten by your opponent and not FIFA?
Honest question.."
*Ingo likes this
So no examples then, Ian? Ok you two just get back to your human centipede of victimization then.
DeleteYeah I'm way off base claiming I was hard done by. You're right.
Why should I keep trotting out facts and answering questions when it just gets ignored and the subject changed. You and Ian take your pity party and declare the intl tournament a draw. Write a post then we'll all trip over ourselves to be the first to congratulate you (for if we don't we'll be branded poor sports, eh Ian?).
So you lose conceding 3 penalties that your opponent admits were not penalties and have to give him full credit for the victory?
DeleteSeems fair
That seems to be the crux of the argument. It is hard to tell as it keeps changing, but that was my initial point at least.
DeleteThey have nothing to stand on other than misguided interpretation of tone, and hyper-sensitivity; so they try to distract and deflect the topic into disjointed madness.
Yes...crying. Out come the obscenities and name calling but I'm the one crying...
DeleteAgain, how did I do that? One example please...
The crux of the argument keeps changing because you and David keep throwing in pointless, unrelated "facts" to make it seem like you're right and we're wrong. It's a classic political scheme to throw something out there that is totally irrelavent to the argument and the point but it vilifies the opposition. Example: Mitt Romney doesn't approve of gay marriage, therefore he hates gays. When the truth of the matter is, it doesn't fucking matter because as president he can't change gay marriage because that's at the state level.
DeleteCan you think of a time where you've beaten Pruitt with a heaping serving of cock? I can't think of a time on FIFA 12. That question will go unanswered because for one of the two the answer is no.
DeleteGood example Ian! I like using bad examples too to prove misguided points.
Delete- an Italian
Again, that was over a year ago. I don't have time to go through all of the postings because I'm at work.
DeleteIn the end you can't handle losing. You've never been beaten by another human. Just the cock tactics brought on by FIFA...
JOKE
If no one can beat Pruitt without cock. What's the point of playing?
DeleteEven if you did have time you would not find a thing. Take a deep breath, the only one seemingly worked up into a frenzy is you.
DeleteI'm also struggling to remember any shining examples of your good grace in defeat on the blog or mic. You'd never use the term "cock" in describing someone's play now would you?
The point is to have fun and play fucking popper football. Is it fun to win at the expense of upsetting everyone?
DeleteThat's fine. I'm not asking for you to sing my graces by I'm not the one yelling at Ingo during the match. It was pathetic.
Delete"They have nothing to stand on other than misguided interpretation of tone, and hyper-sensitivity; so they try to distract and deflect the topic into disjointed madness."
DeleteI have answered, acknowledge and addressed everything you have brought up without adding in my own created thoughts.
Something the two of you continue to do over and over and over and over and over and over.......yawn.
Where do I ask for a "congrats"? WHERE?
WHERE?
WHERE?
WHERE?
WHERE?
WHERE?
WHERE?
WHERE?
WHERE?
You morons! Stop making things up. I don't want pats on the back or "good job". I want you two to not bitch about things that have no relevance. That tear away at the victory of others while you completely, completely, completely, completely
completely
completely
COMPLETELY
continue to ignore your own mistakes.
So again, being the bigger man that I am, hey Pruitt...
Those penalties were cock! I agree!
Well if that's the point then we should just play friendlies. What's the point of keeping track in a league if no one but Pruitt can win proper?
DeleteAnother "adult" like comment. Well done
DeleteIan asked for congratulations after winning the league last season, Ingo. That was that reference.
DeleteThe yelling was intentionally over the top, evidenced by my calm demeanor immediately following. If it was so disgusting at the time, then why did you not say anything, you white knight?
You beat me proper last season. In the league, odo you remember? Or are you too busy inventing my disdain to recall correctly?
"The yelling was intentionally over the top, evidenced by my calm demeanor immediately following. If it was so disgusting at the time, then why did you not say anything, you white knight?
DeleteYou beat me proper last season. In the league, odo you remember? Or are you too busy inventing my disdain to recall correctly?"
Were these written for me?
And my comment on congraulations shall now be regarded as aimed just at David, not you Pruitt
Yes, my posting asking for congratulations was completely facetious, as I made abundantly clear on the mic and in the comments.
DeleteThat was aimed at Ian.
DeleteWell Sorry!
DeleteI guess I just assumed you wanted a congradulations because of all your
BITCHING
about Pruitt and I BITCHING!
If the show were on your foot
Foot
Foot
Foot
Foot
,
Wouldn't you feel HARD done?
"The yelling was intentionally over the top, evidenced by my calm demeanor immediately following. If it was so disgusting at the time, then why did you not say anything, you white knight?"
DeleteEh, regardless of this was to me or Ian, what are we going to do? Say, "hey Pruitt please calm down."
It is much much easier to just let you rant than address it especially when I have a 5 year old around me I tend to keep quiet and calm. (here comes a dumb, rude comment from David)
I was unable to hear your calm demeanor afterwards because I unplugged the mic before the final whistle because I was so digusted.
I didn't say anything as A) I didn't want you to turn your anger onto me. B) Frankly, I was in shock that someone would act like that towards a friend.
DeleteWell, we have all stretched this one pretty thin. I'm going to give my official goodbye to this post as I'm tired of banging my head against the wall.
DeleteSee you in FIFA 13...except for Ian.
PLAY ME TONIGHT!
C. Your moth was filled with pie filling
DeleteCareful with sarcasm or satire, Ian, it is easily misconstrued amongst us.
Delete*mouth
DeleteWell if that's the point then we should just play friendlies. What's the point of keeping track in a league if no one but Pruitt can win proper?
DeleteWhy?
DeleteWhy?
Why?
Why?
W. H. Y!!!!!!
Eh, more or less.
ReplyDeleteYeah, we've reached 100 comments so I'm out.
ReplyDeleteI see, Ianis allowed to joke, but I can't make a simple "I hope you get fisted in the final by those drunken gingers," comment without his monacle falling into his champagne flute.
ReplyDelete