The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

09 October 2012

Game play settings

What are the game play settings for our league? Speed, manual, minutes etc. I've played a few matches online but I don't want to get used to those settings

5 comments:

  1. Probably won't get many matches online (other than friendlies with us) with those settings and will have to use the default which is still 10 but I believe regular speed and any controls they want.

    Speaking of- does anyone know if semi-assisted is auto or manual through ball and lob passes? It seems like auto this year but manual in '12..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I have been playing on manual and normal for online games on any level. I have actually won a few games (entirely different subject) so my question to the league would be...shouldn't we be playing on a more skilled controller setting? Slow and semi-assisted should be for beginners...this is the GIMP DFA correct? New season, new game, the league must be progressive and move forward. Go full manual and normal speed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow is chosen because of realistic match speed.

    Manual is up for debate.

    ReplyDelete