The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

13 December 2012

Barca blanks PSG...again

Highlights. Party continues to disconnect at the beginning, Barca hopes connection works during the match. Lively atmosphere in Party with Burns, Pruitt. PSG tries out new formation 4-1-4-1. Formation doesn't work early, allows easy Messi goal in the 10th minute. Valdez and company feel comfortable with manager Brett Murphy calling the shots with a lead. Burns sends Barca manager strange photos. Barca is not focused, asks what the league cup is, as PSG begins to make some runs. Barca hasn't shot the ball in a while. Barca focuses on ball control and sends a flurry of shots but can't add to the lead. Time expires. Game over. Manager Brett Murphy rolls to 3rd consecutive shut out. Asks league office to update table and get rid of Van Persie scroll.

7 comments:

  1. The scroll will remain "will Tindle follow..." But will be updated every 6 months to which ever Gooner leaves in search of a trophy at a propper club. Walcott will be the next most likely be next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other possible article titles included:

    1.) A.I. M.O.T.M.
    2.) Computer Controlls Cush
    3.) Murphy Usurps Thrown from Tindle; Crowned King of Cock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha honestly the top 2 are awesome, but I would prefer Motmai...sounds hawaiian. Not sure what Usrups is but I am assuming it's in the same realm as that odd training room table post.

      Delete
    2. How about:

      4.) Burns Blog's Worst Ever Speller

      Delete
  3. No time or need to spell check anything. iPhone does its best but its hard to catch stuff when you're rapid fire commenting like me-self

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna be totally honest here and say that I fucking hate this game and everything it stands for. God bless, and good day.

    ReplyDelete