The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

14 December 2012

Gunner Gaffer Hits Out at Quality


Never one to hold back his opinion, Arsenal manager Adam Tindle is making public his disappointment in managerial quality during this GIMP DFA season. In speaking with reporters, he started by blasting the quality of blog activity itself:

"Is it that hard to use a Google image search to find a player celebration photo to add to the post? How long can one hide behind the veil of ignorance as an excuse for pure laziness?"

"It's disappointing because I think the fans expect better. Certain clubs conduct their business in a classy manner and that's apparent in their match reports. Those also tend to be the clubs with the most storied histories like Liverpool, Arsenal, and Bayern. Others choose to include jump-roping players in the locker room and seem fascinated with players in their knickers."

"We have clubs that knowingly avoid providing match reports or, if they do, seem to be using a 19th century typewriter with 1) no ability to proofread or even spell in the first place and/or 2) simply provide a sloppy mess of words not separated by a paragraph ending or, heaven forbid, an appropriate image relevant to the match. I'm not saying we need a literary Gestapo but it's the half-assed effort that's apparent."

More questions were asked of actual match quality and M. Tindle had plenty to say on the subject as well:

"I never thought I'd see the day where the best offensive team in the history of the game would park 5 men back.. and find some 'success' in doing it. Along with Palermo and their 5-5-0 formation, the league seems to be simply exploiting the relatively short nature of matches and letting the A.I. absorb pressure while utilizing the counter attack in the few seconds of possession they find themselves with. As reported by Barca's manager in our last league match, we had 12 shots to their 0 on goal in a single half.. and lost. Football may not always be just but surely we can find a way to attempt to play the game as it was meant to be played."

Tindle then spiked his water bottle while concluding on the way out, "F*ck it, we'll just w*nk off the entire match in the center circle and find some way to let the computer write articles about our draw for us since that's the direction this league is headed."




8 comments:

  1. I suppose I'd your lot is capable of losing to a team three tiers below them in real life, who's to say that you should be beating Murphy on the regular here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaborate on your "storied" history in the GIMP please...

    Longer trophy draught than Wenger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finishing top 4 maybe a "trophy" for Wenger and company, but finishing 4th out of 6th here ain't something to be bragging about.

      Delete
  3. So bitter...don't be mad that once we turned off semi-assisted, your blind crosses in the box don't work anymore. I'm pretty sure the point of the game is to put the ball in the net, not to see how many shots you can take. Make an adjustment coach, I can't do it for you.

    I don't need aesthetics in my articles, just results. You should give that a try...

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as I win a match, I'll write the mother of all blog posts. It'll have paragraphs and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quality on the blog? Lets talk about that abortion of a photo shop job you did.

    ReplyDelete