10 January 2013
Barca, Manager starting to fade
It was speculated last week that Barca had some major news coming down the pipeline according to sources. However, we might not have to wait long to see Barca Manager Brett Murphy let go of his duties. Although the score was close, 1-0, Barca was outplayed last night by Liverpool and was outshot 23-1. Despite the switch to a 3-4-3 in an attempt to spike offensive production, it didn’t matter. “It was embarrassing, couldn’t get the ball past mid field, no ball control, I don’t know right now, next question”.
After a much needed break from GIMP DFA competition last year, the Barca manager came out with a revitalized focus and saw his team reach six wins in record fashion switching to a 5-4-1 computer assisted defense.
"The results were good" Murphy said, "The creativity was there, the players were on board, winning was fun." But at what expense? League managers were skeptical about Barca's recent surge and began to question the integrity of Murphy's style. "Look, it is what it is, manager ‘s are going to b*tch if you start to make a run, I get it, DFA spirit of completion my a*s, whatever, great, I’ll get fined for that too.”
Clearly not sounding like a leader in charge of his team many wonder if this is the last run for Murphy and the Barca/Argentina combo. “Quit asking stupid questions ok, why would you ask a question like that! Really ok, how many teams have you managed?? What if I did your job how wou…” After collecting the pieces to my recorder after the interview, it was fitting that the Barca manager might not be able to do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

*heating up the popcorn and awaiting this show of comments
ReplyDeleteWhere you at Cush?! I got a seat for you and I cut a hole in my bucket for the popcorn
I got my d*ck in a box!
DeleteLast night was not a vintage Barça performance, however, 1-0 loss at Anfield to the league leaders is no reason to resign. This was a side missing their best defender and attacker through injury, and still nearly got a result at the unbeaten table topper's place. Cheer up, squire, could be worse, could be PSG.
ReplyDeleteWell, at least I have Ingo so willing to share his popcorn.
DeleteSuch salty, salty kernels.
DeleteThat's true, haha PSG...
DeleteI would say the turning point in your season was when you requested we switch to manual. You have been battered by Pruitt and I since the switch.
ReplyDeleteSo basically: Barca manager quitting in favor of beating up on Canadian 5th graders in NHL where he's been spotted playing as, you guessed it, the Pittsburgh Penguins (best team in the game). Weird.
ReplyDeleteActually the Vancouver Canucks would be the top team brah...come get some
Delete