Before the water works start let me make it clear that I'm happy for Cushing finally getting a win in the league. Although I'm delighted it came at Tindle's expense, this article was not intended to take a shot at Tindle.
The only thing unfair about the result was the scoreline really should've been 2-0.. Cush rocketed one off the bar from 4' out that went about 20 feet in the air. The Ibra goal was a sublime volley, Arsenal couldn't aim or really get quality shots off, and didn't deserve to win. Yes, we controlled possession but he played his game effectively and deserved the points.
Not sure I had much business winning with my 39% possession against Tindle's B-squad, but I'll take whatever I can get.
ReplyDeleteNow, now, plenty on here will tell you that's no barometer for deserving a win or not...
Delete...or at least they would if the shoe was on the other foot. We'll see what they have to say this time. My money is on the classic, "stony silence."
Before the water works start let me make it clear that I'm happy for Cushing finally getting a win in the league. Although I'm delighted it came at Tindle's expense, this article was not intended to take a shot at Tindle.
ReplyDeleteIf only giroud was out there....
ReplyDeleteThe only thing unfair about the result was the scoreline really should've been 2-0.. Cush rocketed one off the bar from 4' out that went about 20 feet in the air. The Ibra goal was a sublime volley, Arsenal couldn't aim or really get quality shots off, and didn't deserve to win. Yes, we controlled possession but he played his game effectively and deserved the points.
ReplyDeleteI always do.
ReplyDelete