The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

25 February 2009

Burns Demands Respect


After blowing a 3-1 lead, Chelsea manager Sir David Burns had nothing to say about the game. He admitted that sitting back to defend was a poor decision, especially against a team that relies so heavily on favorable bounces and one touch passes. "It was a tactical decision I will regret for the rest of the season. I knew he was struggling and should've pressed on but I decided to sit back and defend. He created a few opportunities on some lucky bounces and we really blew it. We must now turn our attention on winning the DFA Cup."

Burns expressed frustration with the lack of competitiveness from the other managers in the league and crowned Liverpool league champs. "No one else can catch them. They've run away with it. We were the only other team that mathematically had a chance. It was an outside shot but it was a shot."

He then went on to demand that the league seek actions against AC Milan's manager/fans and a one Aaron Crittenden for their actions during the game. "I want to play all my matches now on a closed circuit. I will not let people attack my players with racial slurs and I certainly will not let Blonde-Rod silence my fans. It was a F***ing disgrace what happened." Burns is referring to AC Milan fans and manager's use of the word n***** towards Blue's striker Didier Drogba. If that wasn't bad enough he was not allowed to hear his fans sing their anthem once Crittenden deemed it "unfair?" and silenced the crowd. "Not sure where he got this sense of entitlement from. Playing on my Xbox and grabbing at my mobile phone? Its a bunch of shit. Blonde-rod has really caused some problems in this league (Burns cites lack of commitment and game delays). I want these two morons to be punished some how. It wouldn't be his first league infraction would it (last years incident of lying to the committee)? "

Burns will now be playing all matches, at least against AC and Roma, on a closed circuit. He has decided to withdraw himself from all party chats during matches to avoid having to listen to his players called malicious names. "If the league has any integrity it would do something about these to clowns. For God sake Tindle's incident went without punishment, what else are we going to let slip through the cracks?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment