The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

26 February 2009

Burns Hails LFC as Champs; Crittenden Full of S***

Chelsea manager, David Burns, has spent the majority of the season trying to rattle his opponents through comments he's made through the media. Aaron Crittenden, manager of the Roma Tottis, has made several petty attempts to take Burns down a peg and has called him out on several occasions. "He acts all Innocent when dealing with you (the media) and other the other managers. He makes outrageous claims and does everything he can to make me out to be the bad guy. I'd have no problem with this if he would just admit it. Instead he hides it and plays it off like he's some sort of victim."

Crittenden started his work early in the season be entering the league late and claiming England as his international squad. "I don't give a s*** if he's from bloody England. He had no interest in playing with them. He only did that so I couldn't play with them. He then had the entire league feeling sorry for him when I fought for the country that I follow and cheer for. 'This isn't about fan hood' he kept saying. I don't understand that because it certainly is about fan hood. I know that squad inside and out. Hell I know Spain better than him as well." Crittenden blasted Burns over the Xbox airwaves for being some sort of monster for fighting so hard for the team he loves. "He got what he wanted. He got to play with the best team available and made me look like a real c*** in the process."

The Roma manager has also turned the other managers attention to the "dirty play" of Chelsea. "Every time I make a tackle these idiots always have a comment. Even on clean tackles. When I pick up a booking its always 'malicious' but for God's sake maybe I just mistimed a tackle. If these idiots have ever seen a real EPL game they'd know bookings happen. Even the squeaky clean Gerrard picks up yellow cards for rash tackles all the time. It happens get over it."

Burns then went on to comment on the claims that he (Critt) has never bailed before. "Please. Need I remind you of the summons again. He was caught lying last year and although he's announced his absences this year they still happen all to frequent. I'm not going to remind you all about the incident that happened earlier in the year in which he refused to play me and earlier in the year. I encourage you to read the article as a reminder on how he tried to manipulate you guys into thinking I was a bad guy."

"Its sad that I have to make all these comments but I'm f***ing tired of this nonsense. He can't 'play the game'! His posts don't bother me because they are the same thing I try to do to all of you. He just lies and acts like he's some poor victim of bullying. Its sad and pathetic. I'm sure he'll have comments to make about all this and that's fine. I just urge all of you to take what he says with a grain of salt. He tries to make me look bad and will do anything it takes. It happens in L4D! He runs off on his own all the time but the first time I leave the group we hear 'Oh weird Burns is off on his own again.' Its selfish and childish!"

Burns must now focus his attention on winning the DFA CUP. "If we don't win this we will leave this season with no silverware. Thanks to my loss yesterday and an absolute meltdown by Roma (who dropped a ton of points to find themselves in 3rd rather than 4 points behind LFC) Liverpool have already won the league."

No comments:

Post a Comment