The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

03 December 2009

Error! Error! Correction here

I just realized that my comment had a misprint

"As for this vote of I'm not even sure bc I don't feel like reading a novel now. I don't care. I believe murph is cheating and whatever is decided is to be decided without my opinion."

I meant is not. My apologies mr. murphy.

On a side note. Indignation: strong displeasure at something considered unjust, offensive, insulting, or base; righteous anger.

Break down...
"something considered unjust, offensive, insulting" in this case. Murph's actions.

"strong displeasure...righteous anger" not having an opinion and not caring on the decision on how we put our settings has no reflection of this defintion.

Come off it

3 comments:

  1. Take a deep breath there, Benny Hinn, and re-examine my words and their context.

    -The post asked for votes.

    -You chose not to vote.

    -You chose to wag your finger, rather self-righteously, at those of us having a pop at your (apparently) beloved news media.

    -I recapped the voting.

    -Since you had no vote, merely a "self-righteous" rant that expressed "strong displeasure at something considered unjust", your contribution was not labeled, "aye" or "nay", it was listed as (drumroll please) "self-righteous indignation".

    Sorry to harsh your "I just got one over on Pruitt" high.

    PS. "Come off it"?
    Come knock me off it.

    ReplyDelete