Press Release from the office of Brett “GILL MAN” Murphy’s attorney
“I am obviously disturbed and disappointed by the behavior that is being displayed by the other managers in the DFA at this time. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about me are once again irresponsible. This incident has been stressful and very difficult for me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that I have received from Barca and Argentina fans. But, I would also ask for some understanding that I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be. I have pledged my allegiance to the GIMP code of honor, and have upheld the standards and responsibilities that come with being a manager in this league. The other managers in this league do understand that I was not polished when the new controller settings were released, especially 3 days before the scheduled start date, and that over time, my team would play better with patience and cohesiveness. For that, I am proud of my clubs, for the way that they have responded to the early deficit faced this season. Let it be known, I have abided by all controller regulations, and in no way, have I disrespected the integrity of the league and the value of honest competition, god bless”
~ Brett “GILL MAN” Murphy
Glad to hear it.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you finaly denied these claims.
ReplyDeleteThat still begs the question: How do you vote, Gillman?
ReplyDeleteI vote for pre contest controller settings, all for it
ReplyDelete"pre contest"?
ReplyDeletehow else would you describe it?
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the integrity of the league not only remains prestine but that there are two new forces to take seriously in the competition. I vote with the majority on the current issue. Alalalalalalala!!!!!!
ReplyDelete"pre contest"?
ReplyDeleteNo change?
Yes pre-contest
ReplyDeleteThe majority wanted the change.
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to determine the meaning of "pre contest"
To the statement...well said tiger
ReplyDeleteThank you, and yes I vote in favor of controller settings set "pre contest" - before the match is sent to the challenger, so we can avoid these accusations.
ReplyDeleteExcellent, it appears it's all but settled.
ReplyDelete