The poll on "Ingoglia's return to Inter Milan" is inept. It does not have an answer that explains what is really going on. But then again it is a poll of opinion. Anyways, here is my rant that I anxiously (really don't give a shit) look forward to Burns trying to say some witty negative comment about.
My return to Inter comes in two parts...
Part one is that two managers were begging and persuading me to pick them as my squad so that manager Aaron Crittenden and friend newcomer would be upset. I'm always up for a laugh of sticking it to someone...all in good fun of course.
Part two is that the same two managers helped me realize (what my dumb mind apparently forgot) that Inter was the first team that I ever played with when the "I" in GIMP was first branded. And HEY, what do you know, I actually won a trophy.
The squad of Inter Milan is a talented bunch of footballers and I can see myself having an enjoyable experience this upcoming GIMP season. If neither manager said anything, Fiorentina would be my squad.
So there you have it. Vote away and comment hard. I'll wear it.
Challenge: I challenge DavidWade to not make a comment on this post. Haha. Not a chance. Have a crack runt!
If I had known then I would have added, "because other managers told me to," as a choice; but that seems more insulting than the others.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA! Oh man I must of skipped over this the first time I read it.
ReplyDelete"I'm always up for a laugh of sticking it to someone...all in good fun of course."
Really? Does anyone else see the halarious irony here?
It is funny. I had a suspicion that this was going to happen. Not that I give a damn. Why would I be upset? Ingo, you should be upset because a first time manager is going to finish in front of you in the league this year.
ReplyDeleteThere's still time to switch back to Fiorentina...
ReplyDelete