
With what seemed like a long Valentine's Day break, manager Chris Ingoglia's loneliness paid off as he called for much practice on the weekend with both his international squad and club team. With much free time, Ingoglia was able to travel back and forth between the two teams and bring back the old fire and strength that once took the pitch.
"It was liberating to get away from the competition and just focus on readjustments and change," said Ingoglia. "I am very pleased to see that the hard work has paid off as the Italian national team pushes forward into the next round. Im am very anxious to see the outcome of Milan with the continuation in the second round of seasonal play."
Ingoglia then continued on with remarks in regards to the comments of England's manager, Sir David Burns.
"It is great to have the support of my apprentice and dear friend Sir David. Many may not understand how things work out between he and I. One minute we curse each other in hopes that one will fail miserably. The next minute we stand side by side. The truth of the matter is, futbol is a very intense and heated game. Sparks fly and comments are made. Mr. Burns and I understand this and know that what happens on the pitch does not always hold true off the pitch. As mentioned by my fellow student, I will be joining him in a week to reminisce about old times and discuss the current situations and happenings going on within the competition. I am very much excited."
Manager Ingoglia will now prepare his brother Italians for their match against the Spainards, a game that shall be very intense!
Burns:night of 17 Feb: "f*** you ingo i hope you crash and burn in this tournament. I want to play you and hold the trophy over you and tell you to s*** my d***. you f****** p**** l****** piece of g**** b*******."(last line not confirmed)
ReplyDeleteI'm officially backing the Spaniards in this tournament.
ReplyDeletejudas
ReplyDelete