1.) Ingo clearly let Cash (his small host family friend) type this up for him because it was painful to read.
2.) He's mad because I called him pouty.
3.) He's mad because I defended myself when he tries to play the fun police on the blog.
4.) Pruitt has done nothing wrong to him...except put up a post that was extremely sarcastic towards his behavior and a poll that mocked his choice to leave AC for Inter.
5.) He doesn't care when you guys make comments about him, just me....See all the comments under his posts that are "mean" and "hateful" towards him.
6.) He's not ready to remove the tampon yet and is still an oversensitive b****.
Hey look, if he's going to take a offence to things that aren't a.) offensive and b.) about him than I might as well start saying shit too and about him.
ReplyDeleteOh here is the link to the page where a couple of you made some "mean" and "sarcastic" remarks about ingo...Don't know why he only foccusses on me.
http://gimpdfa.blogspot.com/2010/08/just-saying.html#comments
So much sexual tension on the blog lately.
ReplyDeleteIt's sweaty and palpable.
ReplyDeleteIt's musty and humid.
ReplyDelete