My god...I can't even get halfway through one of these retarded posts. Entertaining yes, but ridiculous. Will somebody explain the relationship here? I know Ingo, and I'm pretty sure I've never met Burns in person..but Burns is (gray rod) balls deep into Ingo's head right now and I need a better explanation than the football shredder/splinter analogy.
My guess is sexual tension as well. It is an interesting style of flirting. I think it might be because they are both left handed and someone similar in looks. Perhaps Ingo was afraid that a younger Burns would pitch well at Stetson and Ingo would simply be replaced, so he quickly tried to keep an enemy close. Maybe Burns idolizes Ingo so much and could never admit it, that he uses reverse psychology to make us all think they are really fighting, only to get even closer. Did they ever cross swords in the locker room? Maybe? Maybe not?
I would love to hear why this negative energy exists? Until then, I will just consider both of these clowns just a couple of Slapd*cks.
*Commish - this conduct is detrimental to the brand. I would consider a point deduction of some sort if this banter continues, or take away recess or fruit snacks during nap time for these toddlers.
I will consider it. Perhaps mic bans during matches followed by periodic blog bans if things escalate.
ReplyDeleteIt's a shame you never witnessed any of these antics firsthand, as my emotional scars run deep after watching a nude man sodomize a coke bottle whilst perched atop a cowering teammate.
There are many other instances that add credence to your homoerotic theory. That is merely the most shocking.
Haha homoerotic theory...perfect
ReplyDeleteWhy do I even waste my time writing anything on this blog
ReplyDeleteNot sure what you're on about, bmdz29? What's the problem?
ReplyDelete