The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

13 September 2010

Team FIFA

For those of you who play team FIFA we need to figure out what our kits will look like. I'm about 70% (if I was Critt it would be about 95%) sure that we can create our own jerseys for our online be-a-pro team. I pre-ordered FIFA and will be going to Game Stop tomorrow to demand my early access code to the FIFA Creation zone. I want to start working on our kits but I'd like your input too.

Possible kit sponsors:
Vandelay Industries
The Human Fund

let me know what you guys think

14 comments:

  1. When you say "demand" you mean walk in and piddle around the store until some nerd asks if you need help which will ultimately lead to you bottling the whole thing and waiting to get the code until late September?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeeeessssssssah! What a p****-a** b****!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that's mean! Wah Wah Wah :(

    I'll have that code tomorrow and Critt, how I obtain that code is none of your business. Oh, and for a man who hasn't been on the box in 28 days shouldn't even be allowed near a gamestop so I don't want to hear it from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeeeeeesssssah! What a videogame-hating b****!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More possible kit sponsors?

    Dunder Mifflin
    LemonParty
    The Umbrella Corporation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paddy's Pub
    The Bluth Company

    Vandelay or LemonParty definitely work as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vandelay, Lemon party, and Paddy's Pub all seem like they are obvious choices here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummmm the don you've never played with us and you don't have a mic. You're not allowed to give any input here. K thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. No to Vandelay. The others sound good

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an utter fantasy. There is no way we will be able to place shirt sponsors on our created walking debacle of a club.

    ReplyDelete
  11. But if we could, LemonParty.org would be the perfect sponsor for such a shambling wreck of a club.

    ReplyDelete
  12. only condoms from slaughtered lambs for the up and tuck

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't want to play on the team anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sir Wade, simply voicing an opinion and participating on the blog. Personally I think any kit worn by a team should advertise alcohol or condoms.

    Trojan His and Hers
    Guinness
    Durex
    *KY

    But my vote doesn't count, so take it for what you will.

    ReplyDelete