The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

13 September 2010

Chelsea Gaffer Tired of Ingoglia Antics

With the FIFA Demo only days away Chelsea manager, David Burns, has once again revealed his displeasure of how the new Inter boss is behaving towards him. "Ever since Tindle made that post claiming that I was the reason for lack of blog participation, Ingoglia has made it his business to go on some sort of backwards crusade to turn people against me. Even Tindle, who made the first post, hasn't had an issue with anything that has been said by me. In fact he's complimented me on several of my last posts. Its just puzzling that Ingoglia is trying to stir up trouble about inocent comments that aren't even about him."


These comments from Burns were prompted when Chris Ingoglia made a few remarks about Burns under a recent blog post. "All three managers that he said I 'insulted' found nothing wrong with the comments. Crittenden admitted that he's slow at playing his games. I wasn't being malicious about it and he (Critt) knows it. We all know that Tindle and Thompson didn't play each other in the league last season. I made a friendly jab at the two for it and for some reason Ingoglia took it wrong. Its just strange because he's taking offence to comments that don't involve him."

When asked if he thought if Ingoglia would have a problem with anything he's said today, Burns had to chuckle to a bit. "I'm sure he will. He just looks for excuses now to try to make me look bad. Its not going to bother me, I'm pretty used to it now. Its well documented on the blog that he's tried to bring me down the last month or so and has failed miserably at it. I appreciate all the support from my fellow managers (Liam,Critt,Ian & Tindle) during these last few weeks. Thank you all for not getting sucked into his tactics."


Chelsea will look to resume training on Wednesday when the FIFA Demo is availble. "I think we have an advantage with our team being on the Demo. I'll have a few extra days then the rest of the managers to practice with my squad. Its just unfortunate that we have this distraction hanging over our heads right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment