Just wanted to wish everyone in the GIMP DFA a Merry Christmas! Tis the season! I purchased a couple of gifts for select managers this year. Pretty sure we can all agree these will be well worth it. I expect the rest of you to pay me back. This is some bad ass custom ordered sh*t!
Heh, I like where this post is going.
ReplyDeleteI got a big pile of "custom ordered shit" coming your way alright.
ReplyDeleteHey, I could actually use those right now.. Murph, welcome to the new-age GIMP. You've officially experienced what this league has come to. Now change your tactics before you come anywhere close to a trophy as we will continue to berate your success until you bend over and start losing 4-1 again.
ReplyDeleteNow I get it. You're sabotaging yourself when you play against me. All of those harious substitutions you make are done to lessen your chances of beating me so I don't flip out after the game because I'm jealous of your "success". All this time I just thought you were dog shit at the game and moved guys out of position because the only way you could even have a remote chance of doing anything positive on the ball is to have 4-6 guys with speed in the upper 90s. Next time you play me can you not throw the match?
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSomeone please explain how letting the computer handle your business is an actual "tactic".
ReplyDeleteHow desperate are you clowns to win a fake trophy that you need to resort not even playing the game to win one? Disgusting behavior.
The glitch monkeys keep evolving each season.
The ABL culture in the league would never question a challenger to the title no matter how underhanded. Just the way it is.
ReplyDelete