While calmly searching for an equalizer in a 4 - 3 barn burner (yep, 4-3 - not a 1-0 suckfest like the rest of you doorknob-humpers are producing), Wesley Sneijder smoothly found a streaking Klaas-Jan Huntelaar behind the porous English defense. Ol' KJ caught the soaring lob on the volley and blasted it past a diving Joe Hart right into the fucking woodwork like some kind of youth academy reject.
If the video won't load, just go here: http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/145980623
See more Game Videos at EA.com.
It was brilliant. Deserved to go in and if it had would've been goal of gimp so far
ReplyDeleteNice showing Cush! That goal and a victory would have been a nice Kwanzaa present for you
ReplyDeleteToo bad Netherlands is lily white, through and through :(
DeleteGood ball, good effort...but you scored 3 goals?? Ok ok I had to say it, I'll get off my platform now
DeleteHa, I usually play Burns pretty well. Don't worry, I reverted to form in the second leg of our doubleheader, which ended 3-0, England.
DeleteMore room to make plays when there aren't 5 men in defense ;)
Delete