The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

05 February 2009

Burns Speaks Out on Frustrating Night


A draw an a loss is nothing to be happy about. We played well enough in the first one to win and well enough to draw in the second. A ridiculous 4 minutes of added time was given for the second game which game Liverpool a chance to win. Its absolute shit. Tonight we clearly showed that we can be the best team in the league but luck wasn't on our side. 4 minutes added on to a half with 1 foul committed and 1 substitute seems a little much. We should be sitting top of the table after tonight but we fell short. I no longer fear anyone in the league. It will take a little work but I see Chelsea finishing first in the league. Pruitt threatens me no more. I will promise you he's nervous after tonight's match.

No comments:

Post a Comment