
Adam Tindle has proven to the league in his first few matches that he isn't going to be the door mat that he was originally thought to be. A win against Barca and two hard fought losses to Liverpool and AC have the league genuinely concerned with his high level of play. Tindle will face off against rival manager Burns on Sunday night. Both teams desperately need a win and will do anything they can to beat on another.
"Tindle has always been some what a problem for me. He thinks he's entitled to more then me just because he's older. I remember a time when he was so drunk with seniority power that he threw a temper tantrum until I sat in the backseat of the car because I was a freshman."
Burns continues to say "I honestly don't know what to expect from him. He never played anyone in the preseason. I have a very limited scouting report on him and I'm assuming that's how he wanted it. All the other managers were more then willing to play friendlies. Tindle has really snuck up on the league and I don't like it. Its a really shady technique."
This rivalry reached new heights earlier this week when Burns made coments about Tindle's reaction to the way the Crittenden situation was handled. "I'm not the only one that was disappointed with what Tindle said. Pruitt (LFC manager & league chairman) agreed 100% with what my opinions and even made comments himself." Tindle struck back out at Burns by commenting on Burn's GIMP Look-a-Like page. "He thinks he can bully his way through the league. Talking b*llocks to other manager and demanding that points are docked from teams is a real classy way to conduct yourself. "
No comments:
Post a Comment