
Ricardo Quaresma was in the stands at Stamford Bridge tonight for the match against Liverpool. "I don't see why I'm not allowed to be out on the pitch yet. I came here on loan for a chance to play with the likes of Joe Cole, Frank Lampard and Drogba. I did not come here to be forced to sit in the stands." Quaresma joined the squad on loan this past week but hasn't been able to play because of strict(rash) GIMP rulings. "The DFA hasn't been able to give me a good reason for why I can't play. They don't want to see Chelsea succeed. Nobody does. Its a bias and stupid committee. "
Burns goes on to say : "I'd love to have him out wide with Joey Cole. I'd like to see what they could do against the weak back 4 of the rest of the league. Clearly everyone wants to see us crumble. I assure you we will bounce back and be in title contention again shortly."
No comments:
Post a Comment