The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

06 February 2009

Yuppie Changes Tone on D.F.A Actions; Continues to Call the Kettle Black

An outraged Sir David Burns speaks out on hypocritical actions displayed by Man U manager. Burns goes on record saying: "This 'yuppie' is so quick to forget how he reacted to the news of Crittenden's leave of absences." Last night Tindle spoke out against the D.F.A's delaying of Roma's fixtures to the weekend. He called the decisions "shady dealings" and claimed they were handled "improperly".

The D.F.A. chairman, Braedyn Pruitt, was outraged when he heard such coments. "Tindle was the loudest and the quite frankly the only voice calling for the D.F.A. to take action in this matter. I think what he was pushing for was some sort of point deduction, but when I handed down a much more empathetic and fair ruling that didn't meet his own selfish needs he was apparently upset. Now he comes in with a much more frivolous request and expects us to bend over backwards."

Despite Tindle's own selfish desires the league will continue this weekend without him. All matches against Man United must now be played on Sunday as the United Manager requested.

"I think its quite heartless. Its not like the man went out of town for pleasure. I'm glad Crittenden is back in action and all, well most, us managers really felt for him. I look forward to taking to United on Sunday. " -Burns

6 comments:

  1. I refuse to fall for your pathetic attempt at a mind game. Nice try though... at least you realize that you're gonna need every advantage you can get against the reds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The web administrator/curator formally thanks adman for using comments appropriately

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...you're gonna need every advantage you can get against the reds."

    Why thank you adman, the mighty reds are looking good at the moment. The red devil scum on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete
  4. apologies.. still getting used to this form of shit-talk but you got the jist of where i was going. as for the "scum" comment, well, i'll stay above that one as well..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'scum' is about as polite as one can be when talking about that lot

    ReplyDelete