The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

10 February 2009

Burns begs Milan to get back to the basics

David Burns was deeply upset when he heard the news of former mentor, Chris Ingoglia, announcing his retirement after another crushing loss. "I watched him play tonight. It's not how he used to manage his club. Something is broken in Milan." Ingoglia is one of GIMPA's founding fathers and top managers. " I learned everything I know from him. His style has changed for the worst. It's time to go back to what made him successful. Quick one touch passes and hard pressed defense. I'd like to see him play faster like he did when WE9 was in use. He should play Sheva more and get back to what he knows. I'm hoping he can get things turned around. I'm pulling for him more than any other manager. Hes earned the right to be called one of the greatest and I think he'll eventually play to his ability and become a top manager again."

No comments:

Post a Comment