It appears that Roma has finally turned the corner and Crittenden has the Wolves poised to make a late season run at the top 5. Heavy criticism fell on the Italian side after the club managed to only collect 4 out of their first 30 available points. Rumors began to circulate around the club that Crittenden was no longer happy in Rome and had already made up his mind on a summer exit (relegation or not).
The grey cloud looming over Rome has suddenly dispersed and Crittenden has his club rapidly climbing the table. Chelsea manager, David Burns, has taken notice of his former roommates turnaround.
"Roma is a much different team now. They are playing with a tremendous amount of confidence. They were starting to play better a few weeks back but after their two latest wins it looks like they are a serious contender for Champions Cup football next year."
Roma announced its return to relevancy in their last two matches with big wins over Real Madrid and Arsenal.
"Their last two wins were huge. They are showing that they can score with multiple players and can hold even the strongest attacking teams in the league to nothing. If I was Arsenal or Madrid I would be nervous about the way Roma is playing right now."
Arsenal is danger of missing out on a Champions League spot for the 3rd consecutive year.
"It really is a shame. That club is too talented to be where they are in the table. I'm sure the Gunners' fans will asking a lot of questions at the end of the season."
This is becoming a real suckfest.
ReplyDeleteFor someone who claims to be too busy with school work and other work, you sure do find that time to write lots of comments and posts and get your healthy dose of netflix.
I am busy. It takes 5 minutes to write those posts. As for the Netflix, sorry I'd rather watch a a tv show with my girlfriend than get my ass handed to me in team FIFA with you for 30 minutes. I find Dexter and wine more entertaining than watching you loop balls from right back to... There striker and then tell us how you told him to pass it to 1 o'clock but he passed it to 4:15 instead.
ReplyDeleteI've also played 2 league matches in two days so shut it.
Just so we agree that you left your friends.
ReplyDeleteOk good
Merlot or Pinot grigio?
Pinot noir.
ReplyDeleteAnd a mangrita
ReplyDeleteDid u mean margarita? If not, I'm very intrigued and curious to know what a mangrita is. I assume a margarita for the male population in key west?
ReplyDeleteDO TELL!
Yaaaaawwwnnnn.
ReplyDeleteAnyhoo, looks like you piled all the pressure on the wrong manager.
Arsenal 2 - 1 Bayern
Chamakh(2) Gomez