The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

07 February 2011

Text Abuse

If I get another text from Huether at 6:00AM cst wondering if we are going to play at night, I am going to lose it. Have a feel.

23 comments:

  1. That does sound awful. I can think of 3 solutions to this problem. Anyone care to take a guess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is one of them to actually set a date/time and play?

    Doubtful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Anyone else? There's two more solutions to this problem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kick people out of the league?

    (Gameshow host voice) "Show me kick people out of the league!"

    Ding ding ding ding!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fail to see the logic behind kicking people out for trying to contact others.

    Surely the people who refuse to respond/play are the culprits for the league's slow pace?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again, "Surely the people who refuse to respond/play are the culprits for the league's slow pace?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not disagreeing. But surely that text could've waited a few more hours

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd rather have a league full of early morning texters than a league full of non-responders and bottlers.

    Put your personal vendetta aside and you know you agree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dont try to spin this on me. All I'm saying is a 6am text would make anyone unhappy (except ingo who is just getting off work). I'm not taking sides. A 6am text is unnecessary but so is refusing to answer texts at any hour of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't try to spin what? You made it about you when you were the first one to comment.

    ...and only castigating the early texter (until called out for it) does seem like taking sides to me.

    "I'm not taking sides. A 6am text is unnecessary but so is refusing to answer texts at any hour of the day." That quote is completely out of sync with the tone of your earlier posts. Feel free to continue with your campaigns against nameless managers, just fess up to them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Early morning texts, refusal to respond or actually send texts, and managerial vendettas aside; surely we can all agree...

    PLAY A G**D****D MATCH FOR ONCE!



    please?

    ReplyDelete
  12. We need to take a serious look as to who will be invited back next season. Maybe it can be enjoyable again if it is played with some consistency

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just a Murphy witch hunt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sparked by a Murphy post looking to cue a witch hunt against Heuther.

    Oh sweet irony.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Id like to see them both suck a fat cock! First to draw semen is spared the rather of the FA. The loser, kick him out of the league.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ingo, care to use your well practiced skills of deduction to suss out who anonymous is in this case?

    First order of business would be to figure out what "spared the rather" means.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was me. It was supposed to be "spared the wrath". I must have not hit the w while typing and the iPhone auto corrected. You have a better solution than a cock chug off?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes. They play their match. It's more than likely their last one together (thank God), so we'll be spared this tedium in the future.

    ...and if they don't it'll be another forfeit. Shouldn't be hard to assign blame. Cases don't get more open and shut than a manager posting to complain about too much contact from an opponent.

    I wonder who's at fault...

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a bizarre (and strictly hypothetical) analogy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hahaha. Hey, I did the right thing...the first part.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Showing Lonnie was the bad part?

    ReplyDelete