
Finally! Clear communication for all!!
Instead of using mystery text messaging for date and times...how about we post our "texts" on the blog for all to see. Since we spend more time writing on the blog than playing the actual games...it's a perfect fit!! That way we have proof of communication from both sides without a doubt!! If you post your date and time, and you have made an attempt for all to see, then the punishment falls on the other player if he does not respond. The schedule does not hold anyone accountable, but print does.
So I will be the first to start:
Huether...when do you want to play our match? Does tomorrow evening at 5:30pm cst work for you? Just write back on the blog for all to see and we will have to play! Great! See you then!!!
what is so mysterious about text messages?
ReplyDeleteBecause people who don't have the abilty (or refuse to) take screen shots can lie about their text messages. Is that correct murph?
ReplyDeleteAre 6AM blog posts ok?
ReplyDeleteHow absurd. I find it ironic that the person most apt to neglect his matches (and the one who quit because he was docked points for that very reason) is trying to come up with some piss poor solution to pawn guilt off onto others. Here is a novel idea, just play the God damn matches. Everyone. This is coming from a guy who is notorious for dragging out his matches (me). What a poor sample of what this league has become. What a joke.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWell someone is narrow minded with the idea...yes Burns that is correct. I have been accused in the past of not responding to text messages so this would eliminate any doubt. I appreciate your support as I would like to get this thing back together...one member at a time.
ReplyDeleteCritt, you seem confused...let me know if you have any questions on how the process works, I would be more than happy to send you the proposal again.
ReplyDeleteSquare comment, but let's watch the "G.D.'s" please.
ReplyDeleteI like the idea murph. I dont care about irony, who quit, who did what in the past, or whatever. I'm down and I will start using ur system
Sincerely,
The Italian
Ingo please tell me how this is better than texting
ReplyDeleteWe will all be better for it
ReplyDelete