Thanks for playing a long with his retarded crusade to ruin the blog ingo
Your welcome
What about his welcome?Pedantry is such sweet sorrow...
I am playing raquetball at 7:30 cst...so if you are going to be on around 9cst I can play. I hope the other will start blexting too.
I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE WILL BE TEXTING YOU TO PLAY MURPH: IANME PRUITTCUSHCRITT
That's fine, I would prefer blexting...it holds everyone accountable
Alright ingo let me know...I'm on a roll with matches..the commish is happy
Thanks for playing a long with his retarded crusade to ruin the blog ingo
ReplyDeleteYour welcome
ReplyDeleteWhat about his welcome?
ReplyDeletePedantry is such sweet sorrow...
I am playing raquetball at 7:30 cst...so if you are going to be on around 9cst I can play. I hope the other will start blexting too.
ReplyDeleteI CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE WILL BE TEXTING YOU TO PLAY MURPH:
ReplyDeleteIAN
ME
PRUITT
CUSH
CRITT
That's fine, I would prefer blexting...it holds everyone accountable
ReplyDeleteAlright ingo let me know...I'm on a roll with matches..the commish is happy
ReplyDelete